Dual personalities

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited August 2009 in The bottom bracket
Is it me or does there seem to be a at least one 'new' poster on here that seems to have a thorough grasp of things that have been going on on the forum and have only just started contributing, the only comments by them relating to historic slanging matches?

Just wondering...

Comments

• pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Is it me or does there seem to be a at least one 'new' poster on here that seems to have a thorough grasp of things that have been going on on the forum and have only just started contributing, the only comments by them relating to historic slanging matches?

Just wondering...

And you are......?

:wink:

You might be right about the stealth posters but the threads I found suspicious got too weird to follow anyway.
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    If the mods have suspicions about posters there are tools available to them that us lesser mortals can't see or use.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Does it matter if someones first posts are about slanging matches from history? Maybe he's interested in historical subjects?
  • zedders
    zedders Posts: 509
    freehub wrote:
    Does it matter if someones first posts are about slanging matches from history? Maybe he's interested in historical subjects?
    As someone who has no cycling buds on this forum its highly suspect to me? As soon as people start slagging each other off it bores me and I just ignore that post altogether.

Being fairly new to this forum and reading many first time posts, surely you would agree most genuine first time bloggers ask simple Q's about a bike etc. No genunie blogger is going to start going on about previous staging matches. Most first time bloggers want people to reply to their Q's and feel welcomed. They ain't going to start going on about other bloggers shite?
    "I spend my petrol money on Bikes, Beer, Pizza, and Donuts "

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38256268@N04/3517156549/