Oakley jawbone help. Owners

Arangatang57
Arangatang57 Posts: 4
edited August 2009 in Road buying advice
I have Oakley jawbones And the lenses are slightly loose when in. If you push them they move a bit, the frame also creaks when you bend it. But the creaking has stopped by itslef. Is this just normal. Or shall I contact Oakley. Please check yours and let me know.

Comments

• I have jawbones, but mine do not have problems like that - lenses are snug when in and they don't creak at all. Take them back to Oakley is my advice.
  • I you push the lenses back and forward, do they move slightly ? Surely they do and I ou bend the frame outwards can you hear the lens click in and out
  • I you push the lenses back and forward, do they move slightly ? Surely they do and I ou bend the frame outwards can you hear the lens click in and out
  • My lenses move but only very slightly - never when using them and only noticed now that I really tried. They don't click in or out when I bend the frame. Sounds like the frame is oversized or the lens is undersized.
  • neeb
    neeb Posts: 4,467
    They're supposed to move just a tiny bit, it's the "float" thing that is supposed to prevent stress on the lenses distorting the vision. As long as the lenses are secure I wouldn't worry about it.