Who's up for the Lecht..05/09/09..if ya wanna of course

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited August 2009 in MTB rides
Couple of us are going to http://www.lecht.co.uk/ on september 5th. Was gonna do fort bill red Xc but it's got some DH event on and wanted the option to try both the Red XC and the Orange DH, so that plans been scraped.

So we are now doing the Lecht instead. We dont have DH bikes but 5" rear travel XC bikes, but dont care.. (crash bang wallop etc...).

Come along, should be a laugh..

peace

G

Comments

• cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    hmmm..tempting, but alas my missus would not stand for it, what with me being in fort bill the weekend after that!
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    cee wrote:
    hmmm..tempting, but alas my missus would not stand for it, what with me being in fort bill the weekend after that!

ahh, buggah.. never mind,, actually I will be in your neck of the woods that weekend you are at fort bill.... give me your address and the times you will be out...lol ;)

have a gud un

G
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    GmanUK101 wrote:
    cee wrote:

ahh, buggah.. never mind,, actually I will be in your neck of the woods that weekend you are at fort bill.... give me your address and the times you will be out...lol ;)

have a gud un

G

my missus will be in and she would batter feck out of you!

should be good...theres a big squad of us going (10 or so) so shold be a right chuckle...

one of the boys has a share in a private bothy near bridge of orchy so we are staying there on the friday night, then driving the rest of the way to the fort in the morning for an uplift day

then staying in the van on the saturday night after a good skinful in town, then doing a more XC route on the sunday before heading back down the road.
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.