No sleep

boogercj
boogercj Posts: 316
edited August 2009 in Health, fitness & training
For some reason Portsmouth City Council think it's a great idea to do fecking roadworks in the middle of the city right through the night and consequently I've had next to no sleep.

Thing is, I really want to hit up QE park for a decent session after work today. Anyone else ride after no sleep? What do you do to keep your energy levels up?

Comments

• furby
    furby Posts: 200
    Nothing really wrong with doing excerise with minamil/no sleep, however it does make you more likly to take longer to recover and more open to illness due to fatigue.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I've noticed a few local roadworks being done at night recently too.
    I wonder if they saw that spisode of Top Gear.........
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    The one where they took the mick out of the state of our roads, yes they are shocking and rightly deserved it.

The main road i pull onto is an industrial estate which was really bad so rather than resurface it they only went and patched it and now made it twice as bad the muppets.

They really should be lined up and shot. :evil:
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    No, I mean the one where they tested the theory that a road could be resurfaced over one night, causing less disruption.