Kuota Kharma 09 and a Trek 1.5 WSD Stolen!

Principalm
Principalm Posts: 20
edited August 2009 in Road stolen
7 week old Kuota Kharma Ultra 09 was stolen from the bike racks at Kew Gardens between 12 noon and 3:35pm on Sunday 16th August 2009

The Kuota is an XL framed bike with black bar tape, fulcrum 5 wheels, Fizik white saddle with red stripe and continental 4000s tyres.
The bike was bought from Luciano Cycles in Battersea, London and has a frame serial number of KUR03XLC080333.

The thieves also stole my lady's 2009 model, 52cm Trek 1.5 wsd, blue and white road bike with white Specialized BG Toupe saddles and grey Bontrager Race-Lite tyres.
This was also purchased from Luciano Cycles in Battersea and has a frame serial number of WTU220G1271D

The police know and I hope whoever tries to ride these bikes has something bad happen to them if they do.

I am sorry for sounding as I do but the thieves have stolen a part of our happiness.

photographs: http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showt ... hp?t=41707
Mark

Comments

• I saw this advert on Guntree this evening after posting my stolen bikes advert.
    I have tried on several occasions to contact "William" and "Jennifer" to no avail as the given number says calls are not being connected at this moment.
    Let me tell you: I bought my bike 7 weeks ago for £1900 BEFORE adding a Fizik Arione saddle, Conti 4000S tyres and Look Keo Red pedals to it.
    There are only TWO authorised Kuota LBS's in London
    There is NO WAY ON EARTH anyone would sell this bike after 3 months let alone drop the price by £1200 on it.
    I have alerted Gumtree see the ad below.

Kuota Kharma 2009 (full carbon) (£700)
    Date posted: Thursday 20th August | Ad viewed: 124 times

Hi i am selling my Kuota Kharma bike in excellent condition. I purchased the bike around 3 months ago and have now decided to sell because i think someone can get much more meaningful use out of it then me, The size is Large and the frame made from Carbon fibre which makes it very very light and very Fast, it also comes with the 2009 Shimano Ultegra full groupset. The bike is in Perfect working order with no problems or marks, First to see will buy. For any further questions please contact William or jennifer on 07508259781

I WILL SEE YOU, I WILL FIND YOU, YOU THIEF.