Manchester to Blackpool 2010

gb155
gb155 Posts: 2,048
edited August 2009 in Commuting chat
I know a fair few of you took part in the years event (and I even met 5 people from here alone) but I also know that a lot of people were put off by the disaster in waiting know as Haige Hall, Well I got an email from Bike Events on Monday and I would like to share it here:

"It’s likely to be Sunday 11 July 2010 and we’ll be avoiding Haigh Hall this year!"

I know many people from here emailed bike events re Haige Hall, So it seems that a little pressure has worked :D

Look forward to seeing more of you on next years ride

Gaz
On a Mission to lose 20 stone..Get My Life Back

December 2007 - 39 Stone 05 Lbs

July 2011 - 13 Stone 12 Lbs - Cycled 17851 Miles

http://39stonecyclist.com
Now the hard work starts.

Comments

• Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    gb155 wrote:
    I know a fair few of you took part in the years event (and I even met 5 people from here alone) but I also know that a lot of people were put off by the disaster in waiting know as Haige Hall, Well I got an email from Bike Events on Monday and I would like to share it here:

"It’s likely to be Sunday 11 July 2010 and we’ll be avoiding Haigh Hall this year!"

I know many people from here emailed bike events re Haige Hall, So it seems that a little pressure has worked :D

Gaz

and I look forward to seeing less of you. :wink:

(update your signature by the way!)
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • gb155
    gb155 Posts: 2,048
    gb155 wrote:

Gaz

and I look forward to seeing less of you. :wink:

(update your signature by the way!)

LOL I do hope so mate :D Care to join in ?

Gonna wait till Sept 1st :)
    On a Mission to lose 20 stone..Get My Life Back

December 2007 - 39 Stone 05 Lbs

July 2011 - 13 Stone 12 Lbs - Cycled 17851 Miles

http://39stonecyclist.com
    Now the hard work starts.