Vuelta caravan

sonny73
sonny73 Posts: 2,203
edited August 2009 in Pro race
I'm guessing the answer is yes but I don't know. Does the Vuelta like the Tour have a publicity caravan preceding each stage?
I have some family living near Murcia and they are going to watch stage 10 and I think they are more concerned with gaining some freebies rather then watching the race :roll:

Comments

• They did last time I went ('05). Gave out some pretty random things, like lever arch files!
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    What do they do on those 250 km stages along a flat straight road in the middle of nowhere?
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • Quote of the month about the caravan comes from this month's Cycle Sport who describe them as "mock-cheery students"
  • victorponf
    victorponf Posts: 1,187
    Davely, watch 2010 edition and your opinion is gonna change :wink: , for sure, the best route of Gran Tours this year.
    If you like Flandes, Roubaix or Eroica, you would like GP Canal de Castilla, www.gpcanaldecastilla.com
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    It was a bit tongue-in-cheek, Vic. I am actually quite looking forward to it.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    victorponf wrote:
    Davely, watch 2010 edition and your opinion is gonna change :wink: , for sure, the best route of Gran Tours this year.

So we have to wait 13 months to see what DaveyL thinks ? :wink:
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !