Delamere forest

jay12
jay12 Posts: 6,306
edited August 2009 in MTB rides
this is a few weeks off but anyone that could come to delamere are welcome

Comments

• jamazin
    jamazin Posts: 371
    Went today with whytepeak. Thought you were coming? It was great. We both nailed the 4x trck and successfully attempted a few doubles with whips and everything.

However we both fell off. Mine was the worst. We had a race down the 4x track and i took the wrong line and skidded flat on my face and front. Got major cramp.

I think me you compo and whytepeak are going when i get back from florida if your up for it
    Mabie forest. Maybe one of the greatest places to ride.
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Count me in - got to nail' that triple on the 4x track :lol:
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    jamazin wrote:
    Went today with whytepeak. Thought you were coming? It was great. We both nailed the 4x trck and successfully attempted a few doubles with whips and everything.

However we both fell off. Mine was the worst. We had a race down the 4x track and i took the wrong line and skidded flat on my face and front. Got major cramp.

I think me you compo and whytepeak are going when i get back from florida if your up for it
    I was gonna go but my mum was unwell due to her appendix being removed last week so my dad couldn't take me. How long you gonna be florida? oh i went at 4:30 until half 7 for the xc route and old pale twice. didn't go to the 4x track as i'm new to jumps but probably will manage it allright
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    Count me in too - would love to see Whytepeak finally fall off :P
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    compo wrote:
    Count me in too - would love to see Whytepeak finally fall off :P

Never :lol:

Should have been there on mon, instead of listening to that stupid lecture :wink:
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1