Mids Ride - 28/29th Aug

Fully
Fully Posts: 257
edited August 2009 in MTB rides
I am back in the UK for a weekend on the above dates. I might be able to squeeze a couple of hours in on the Friday, but am definitely riding on the Saturday.

Hoping to ride either the Long Mynd or Cannock (Or both, if i ride both days)

I know both areas fairly well and would be happy to lead or follow, but haven't ridden Cannock for a good 6 months or so, so i would hope that there is a lot of cheeky singletrack to find that i haven't ridden before.

Definitely erring towards more socially paced rides as i'll have a) Driven back from Germany on the Thursday night. b) Will have had a few beers on Friday night 8).

Anyone up for it?
Forget your heart, it's your bank i wanna break, it's just yer money i'm after baby...

A Few Pics

Comments

• Fully
    Anyone???

I'll be at Birches Valley Forest Centre at Cannock on Saturday at 0900 should anyone decide to go.

Bits of FTD, cheeky trails, then over to Stile Cop for an hour or so.
    Forget your heart, it's your bank i wanna break, it's just yer money i'm after baby...

A Few Pics
  • lm_trek
    lm_trek Posts: 1,470
    Fully, i will be out BH Monday cannock, maybe FTD and some cheeky stuff, i think we have met in passing, i was with Alan at the time.

Not sure about sunday, might just do something local to me solihull way.
  • Hi fully
    as the wife is meeting up with the girl's and taking the kids :lol:
    count me in m8. I will be the works van it's got worktop wizards all over it,
    cya saturday 0900
  • Fully
    Lee, yes i remember meeting you. Unfortunately tomorrow is the only day i can ride, i have loads of family stuff on with it being my last trip to the UK this year. Maybe next time eh? When phase 2 is complete :wink: .

Glenn, i've texted you this morning. Any changes to times etc, i'll let you know.

A Few Pics