Riding buddies Notts/Derbys

brandfreak
brandfreak Posts: 137
edited September 2010 in MTB rides
Hi all,

As the title says - but i'm more than willing to travel further afield.

I'm 42 (so all my mates no longer ride) smoke, enjoy a pint of real beer and love riding singletrack. I meet lots of nice people whilst out riding but never make arrangements to meet up again (which is a shame).

Recently I've been riding Cannock Chase and I'm looking forward to Phase 2 opening. I ride every weekend come hail or shine.

Please reply if you're a solo rider looking for someone to swap tall stories with or a bunch of mates who don't mind growing your group by 1.

Thanks

Adam

Comments

• jstanman
    jstanman Posts: 21
    just getting back into this,only been doing a loop around shipley park & need to venture abit further
  • brandfreak
    brandfreak Posts: 137
    Sherwood Pines or Cannock Chase?

I do 1 loop of the Pines and play in the play area for for a while, or 2 loops of Follow the Dog at Cannock Chase.

How does this sound?
  • brandfreak wrote:
    Hi all,

As the title says - but i'm more than willing to travel further afield.

I'm 42 (so all my mates no longer ride) smoke, enjoy a pint of real beer and love riding singletrack. I meet lots of nice people whilst out riding but never make arrangements to meet up again (which is a shame).

Recently I've been riding Cannock Chase and I'm looking forward to Phase 2 opening. I ride every weekend come hail or shine.

Please reply if you're a solo rider looking for someone to swap tall stories with or a bunch of mates who don't mind growing your group by 1.

Thanks

Adam

Hi Adam, i live in Watnall, ride regular in the area, my rides generally vary from 10-50 miles.
    due to my shift work and having my kids most weekends i tend to ride more in the week at present, with only occasional weekend rides, im up for meeting up has my single track buddies all stopped riding about 3 years ago, (we lived in the pines, i used to ride in from kirkby) !
    Im currently recovering from a knackered ankle, (yep i fell off), but still riding just not doing much single track at moment. Most of my rides are either on my own or with family (a little to steady)
    Theres some decent rides through moorgreen woods if ya fancy a short midweek ride?
    Hopefully ill be back to the single track soon!
    Oh i 40 in December just hope i dont slow ya down to much!

Cheers Dave