Riding buddy needed in the selby area

Gully0001
Gully0001 Posts: 11
edited August 2009 in MTB rides
Anyone wanting to get out and play nights or weekends,I think only rodies live in Selby
Put your feet on the ground you have failed

Comments

• DanielleT
    DanielleT Posts: 259
    Check out the 'hull and surrounding area...' thread, there are a few of us that meet up regularly for rides during the week and weekend :D
    delightfully dangerous!
  • someone must live in Selby and ride a mountain bike
    Put your feet on the ground you have failed
  • DanielleT
    DanielleT Posts: 259
    I have pointed you in the direction of a group sort of local to you, but if you're only looking for people in Selby then sorry can't help you! :lol:
    delightfully dangerous!
  • Hi,

I live near eggborough power station, just south of selby, just started getting into biking really. Find anything north of the river aire is pretty flat with not much bridleways so I tend to head south, my latest ride took me from our house to hemsworth via criddling stubbs, darrington, upton, south elmsall, south kirby. Totalled 24 miles and too me 2 and half hrs but speedo said 1hr 58, that means half hour reading the O/S.

The girlfriends mum lives there so I put the rack in car before hand and drive back.

Where you from and where you normally go, might be able to sort something out, but I am juggling a hectic life at minute, namely a 2 year old that thinks he owns the house. Plus we go away with the caravan a bit. Taking it to dalby forest at the bank holiday for 4 nights, were in a rally field right next to where you have to pay to drive in so I will be riding in early every morning, good times!

Jas