MY Doping Plan

Vino
Vino Posts: 184
edited August 2009 in Pro race
After long period in exile I am return to go on long breakaways and bring much needed publicity to motherland.

Have researched internet and established the finest minds in drug use are here and i hope to harness your knowledge in my search for calves that make television producer insist on uncomfortable low shots from film bike. I have been trying to reach the one known as Aurelio to turn him to more "productiove" use of knowledge.

Is very important to be second most tested clean athlete in world.

Please supply doiping plans suitable for my planned win at Paris tours.

Many thanks
The Kazakh Terminator

Comments

• FOAD
    FOAD Posts: 318
    What do you think dumbo.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Is this a joke??

Obviously not. Who would joke about something like this?

"Aurelio" see me about the weight routine I use for my calves. It's been said that "I've really got a pair". It's never helped my cycling much but they are photogenic.
  • Mettan
    Mettan Posts: 2,103
    Vino wrote:
    After long period in exile I am return to go on long breakaways and bring much needed publicity to motherland.

:D - Udaci.
  • yakk
    yakk Posts: 589
    Hi Dennis, I'm reliably informed by a female workmate that the correct description of your calves would be 'peachy'.
    If you've got them, flout them!
    Yak
  • bikerZA
    bikerZA Posts: 314
    He forgot to sign off with Vino-4-Ever, so it must be face.

;)
  • SunWuKong
    SunWuKong Posts: 364
    Is this a joke??

No way pro riders are always on here asking for help on various subjects.

Wiggo tunred into Twiggo with help from us lot on how to lose weight and finally get his hair sorted out.

Cav wanted to know whether to shave, wax or veet his legs.

Ullrich asked for directions to his nearest Gregs.
  • georgee
    georgee Posts: 537
    No Paul it's fully genuine, as is well known from the Ferrari trial, posts on internet forums arn't admissible as evidence. That's why the case fell apart when the prosecution brought forward a four page conversation from CycleChat of Lance and Ferrari discussing whether there were any veins left to inject apart from the ones in his c*ck.
  • Vino
    georgee wrote:
    No Paul it's fully genuine, as is well known from the Ferrari trial, posts on internet forums arn't admissible as evidence. That's why the case fell apart when the prosecution brought forward a four page conversation from CycleChat of Lance and Ferrari discussing whether there were any veins left to inject apart from the ones in his c*ck.

yes and having seen lance in shower i think this would only be useful for micro dose. Is new way anyway. Long live passport is great for guideline.

calves of destiny
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    :lol::lol::lol:
    so many cols,so little time!
  • dennisn
    Yakk wrote:
    Hi Dennis, I'm reliably informed by a female workmate that the correct description of your calves would be 'peachy'.
    Yak

I'm old enough now that i think I can deal with "peachy". :wink:
  • Vino
    dennisn wrote:
    Yakk wrote:
    Yak

I'm old enough now that i think I can deal with "peachy". :wink:

Peachy? Pah thats a soft American, mine are Hard but have also been described as a fruit, the COCONUT. Also we dont need female workmate. in kazakhstan we have female we visit in different work place. Not only calves are hard then.

Be crushed by The Calves
  • rockmount
    rockmount Posts: 761
    Vino wrote:

Have researched internet and established the finest minds in drug use are here and i hope to harness your knowledge in my search for calves that make television producer insist on uncomfortable low shots from film bike. I have been trying to reach the one known as Aurelio to turn him to more "productiove" use of knowledge.

Is very important to be second most tested clean athlete in world.

Please supply doiping plans suitable for my planned win at Paris tours.

Many thanks
    The Kazakh Terminator
    "Vino" unveils new Astana kit >>>
    borat-preview-1.jpg
    .. who said that, internet forum people ?
  • Vino
    This is biggest secret! where did you get this? Bruie (i think you know him as boss hog) has a lot to answer for this is utmost kazakh state secret suit designed like swimmers suit to give much advantage.

Also no restriction to any muscles attached to The Calves.
  • rockmount
    Vino wrote:
    This is biggest secret! where did you get this? Bruie (i think you know him as boss hog) has a lot to answer for this is utmost kazakh state secret suit designed like swimmers suit to give much advantage.

Also no restriction to any muscles attached to The Calves.
    JB (Bruie) is out ... gone to the shack, replaced by >>>
    borat.JPGSeen here in Riis style team building exercise.

New team vehicles >>>
    315052024_f398456c2c.jpg
  • Vino
    Yes Yes the Bear is strong I like very much.

Perhaps when I win TDF with aid of secret doping guide provided by Internet Forum people of Bike Radar i suggest cuddly lion is replaced with Bear. I will design it myself with calves modelled on The Calves and perhaps its features will be more handsome if modelled on mine.

I start work immediately on design and will preview on team shirts alongside photograph of me the Vinomater to honour the glory of Kazakh state.

Lick the Calves!
  • rockmount
    Vino wrote:
    Perhaps when I win TDF with aid of secret doping guide provided by Internet Forum people of Bike Radar i suggest cuddly lion is replaced with Bear. I will design it myself with calves modelled on The Calves and perhaps its features will be more handsome if modelled on mine.
    Never as big as mine >>>calves-calf-exercise-muscle-picture.jpg
  • avalon
    avalon Posts: 345
    Is this a joke??

Do you mean your avatar? :roll:
    oh yes.
  • rockmount
    Apparently ... the doping plan is to be investigated by ... none other than >>>Tour+de+France+2009+Stage+Tweleve+zvHw8h149fhl.jpg

...Lieutenant Columbo !
  • Vino
    rockmount wrote:
    Apparently ... the doping plan is to be investigated by ... none other than >>>Tour+de+France+2009+Stage+Tweleve+zvHw8h149fhl.jpg

...Lieutenant Columbo !

This is quite bad it will be "just one more thing" after other. Still I return only now with bevy of French beauties from Monaco club they very pretty but not so easy. Good job i also find English holiday girl, VERRY easy.

A man must have the Calves massaged you know and i type on laptop whilst being rubbed by Eager English drunk girl.
  • dennisn
    This is the best post ever. A look inside the sex, drugs, and rock & roll of the Pro ranks
    by someone who's been there. This is what I call "transparency". Vino for King of the Earth.
  • Fastlad
    Fastlad Posts: 908
    I can't read this thread without my Kazakh voice.....I must resist :shock:
  • Vino
    dennisn wrote:
    This is the best post ever. A look inside the sex, drugs, and rock & roll of the Pro ranks
    by someone who's been there. This is what I call "transparency". Vino for King of the Earth.

Ah yes Denis first amongst internet forum groupie people. The lifestyle is good but Inglish girl insatiable and even the great Vino is thinking that Llandis had the right idea, what a shame to wate it on the race

But let us not forget that the doping plan must still be produced Forum People look upon The calves and produce plan for the greater glory of The Vino and The Calves

Calves
  • Welcome back Vino............

vinokourov.jpg

tour-de-france-borat.jpg

tour-de-france-cheater.jpg
    Let's close our eyes and see what happens