Im Back

Vino
Vino Posts: 184
edited August 2009 in Pro race
Yes Im back, and why wouldnt I be. I see you internet forum people have nothing better to do than talk about me?

Well why not wear my jersey too huh? and those of you slagging me off be afraid be very afraid even one of my calves is more than a match for your whole puny bodies.

Ive sent Armstrong and his controller packing and i will crush them like insects not worth eating next year. You have been warned. You have ALL BEEN WARNED.

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,481
    Can you identify the insects that are worth eating before they are crushed please?
  • Vino
    andyp wrote:
    Can you identify the insects that are worth eating before they are crushed please?

Most insects are included in my traditional kazakh diet we just avoid the ones with red spots or stripes. Also those caterpillars with hair is much unpleasent like kissing great grandmother.
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    You're not Vino.

You talk too much

He's famously monosyllabic.

If he says anything at all
  • The real Vino only speaks French to foreigners.
  • markwalker
    markwalker Posts: 953
    not kazakhstani?
  • *sigh* am I the only here who thinks this place has gone to the dogs in the last few months?

Having defened the BR forums through the whole cyclechat debacle I wonder if there will be more people turning away from some of the discussion on here.

Maybe it's just me.
  • *sigh* am I the only here who thinks this place has gone to the dogs in the last few months?

Having defened the BR forums through the whole cyclechat debacle I wonder if there will be more people turning away from some of the discussion on here.

Maybe it's just me.

:D:D
    Dan
  • Vino
    *sigh* am I the only here who thinks this place has gone to the dogs in the last few months?

Maybe it's just me.

You can only please some of the people some of the time as old kazakh proverb say but for the rest of you who like ride and race bike instead of twitter and post i launch new bike range

1st will be timetial machine for pro riders called the needle. I predict many top riders using my secretadvantage even if not talking openly about it. They will mask it with paints in the colours of the bike sponsor is perhaps a little outside rule so hope farmboy armstrong use one first and UCI turn blind eye.

For masters riders i also issue bike called masters needle. Is Verry much monsey and also outside rule but master have much disposable income for me and do not face much testing. Will be big money spinner.

Feel the calves

Maybe it's just me.

:D:D

Whatever! you know what I mean :roll: :lol:
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    I just wish our Vino was as funny as the real one.

Or funny at all, really.

Strava is not Zen.
  • lucybears
    lucybears Posts: 366
    Vino wrote:
    Yes Im back, and why wouldnt I be. I see you internet forum people have nothing better to do than talk about me?

Well why not wear my jersey too huh? and those of you slagging me off be afraid be very afraid even one of my calves is more than a match for your whole puny bodies.

Ive sent Armstrong and his controller packing and i will crush them like insects not worth eating next year. You have been warned. You have ALL BEEN WARNED.

Get your Licence ! The application to the UCI has not yet been completed. You must formally apply for a license in Monaco because that is where you live. When you have it, tell us when you will make your comeback.
    interview.cyclingfever.com
  • do many people care that much?

Cheats who deny their wrongdoing are the worst sort.