Liege Bastogne Liege (spare entry wanted)

pauln99
pauln99 Posts: 76
Has anyone got a spare entry to this year's 245km length event? I'm prepared to pay good money!

I'm in the invidious position of having done the training, booked the hotels and the eurotunnel and have summoned the motivation, but for rather daft reasons, have no entry!

Thanks

P

Comments

• weeve
    weeve Posts: 393
    ? is there another this year - guess there must be but i did this in may (tilf-bastogne-tilf). With that you could enter on the day and it was unlimited

If you dont have an entry and have all that booked then can you just rock up and do the course - roads are free to everyone round here and I expect you could manage it ... you always copy a friend number/bike id card and stick it on your bike if youre in need to get the food station stuff !
  • weeve
    weeve Posts: 393
    http://www.sport.be/cyclingtour/lesgean ... s/2009/fr/

if its the same weekend you could always do this ...

there are other ones too on that link...thats the official lotto cycling tour - think theres an english version too somewhere but its easy enough to understand
  • pauln99
    pauln99 Posts: 76
    weeve

thanks for the tips. i have already decided that i'll just do the route anyway, but it would have been nice to do it 'properly'. not least as it's 250km or so and if there's a ride that you need feed stations, it's probably this one :-)

thanks

p