APIII Posts: 2,010
    goober_grape_90x191.jpg
    mmmm, yummy
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    APIII wrote:
    goober_grape_90x191.jpg
    mmmm, yummy

Great, now there's vom all over my keyboard!
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • lost-time
    lost-time Posts: 549
    Peanut butter and cucumber is fantastic.
    Also PB and cheese....
    Then if you think about it the next evolutionary step is, yes you've guessed, it PB, cheese and cucumber. Lovely!
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    oxoneil wrote:
    Peanut butter and cucumber....... :wink:

I agree, sounds nice. May be with horseradish or mustard and black pepper....
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • pugwashcp
    pugwashcp Posts: 120
    A mug of tea with a couple of 1" thick slices of toasted fresh bread with peanut butter and jam/Nutella on is my weekly reward for being dragged around the supermarket. :D

The next time you're making a chili try adding a tablespoon of peanut butter and a couple of chunks of chocolate to it while it simmers......bloody lovely!!!
    He who dies with the most toys wins!
  • UncleFred
    UncleFred Posts: 227
    Fly's on logs

Peanut butter.
    Celery
    Raisins

Introduced to me by my American friends.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    oxoneil wrote:
    Peanut butter and cucumber....... :wink:

Total waste of good peanut butter. Vile, filthy, vegetable. :wink:
  • timb64
    timb64 Posts: 248
    Peanut butter chunky kit-kats anyone!
  • Better than that and more original are Reese's cupcakes :D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh another PB brekkie when i was in Canada and its delish

4-5 pancakes with PB on each one stacked up. A sunny side up fried egg placed on top and blueberry or maple sauce drizzled over
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • Fastlad
    Fastlad Posts: 908
    Robmanic1 wrote:
    You should NEVER mix your savouries with your sweets, it's akin to putting fruit in chocolate, or riding a road bike in "baggies", it just ain't right.

Bloody American influence again with their "peanut butter and jello" malarky.

And??? there's nothing wrong with fruit in chocolate! Cadbury's fruit and nut :P
    M&S belgian chocolate raisins :P

You're palette needs educating, young man :wink:
  • grantus
    grantus Posts: 690
    Yum, peanut butter kit-kats :D

As for the King, he liked his peanut butter and banana sandwiches deep fried and with half a pound of normal butter on first.

Remember seeing a crackin tv programme about Elvis' eating habits - apparently got a private jet to fly out his favourite sandwiches to him when he was on tour.

Some wee shop where they made a 2 foot long baguette with 2lbs of bacon and rasperry jelly and the big man used to wolf them right down two at a time.

28lbs of solid matter came out of his lower colon at the autopsy I believe...........

Might have been Arena or one of these sorts of programmes.

reckoned it all came from his deprived childhood - comfort food - when he could afford anything he wanted after he became famous he would always get the things he couldn't have as a child like burgers and all that crap above.

Fat Bass
  • dbb
    dbb Posts: 323
    my all time favourite is
    peanut butter and honey sandwich - or toast
    regards,
    dbb
  • PB and tabasco or sweet chili sauce
    PB and sandwich spread
    PB with baked beans
    PB and mayo

PB with any thing
    :D
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    I can only assume that you lot are <10 years old and your palettes are yet to mature. I bet you lot can all still eat flying saucers and cola cubes without wincing?
    They're all pregnant and carrying the fruit of satan's loins. Satan's, I tell ye!!!

I'd rather eat an grout sandwich with extra mature shoe insoles!

Peanut butter? Foul stuff!
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill