Worst Jersey Ever?

sonny73
sonny73 Posts: 2,203
edited July 2009 in The bottom bracket
Is it this? No problem with the Germany aspect of the jersey and I like my footy but this is horrid. Any more wrong'uns out there...?
1680_1.jpg

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    edited July 2009
    Gotta be the Z Team jersey as worn by Robert Millar surely?

Or do you know worse?

Edit:- I was going to add this link for the Z Team but found so much more :shock:

http://velobase.com/ListJerseys.aspx?Offset=2

The Coors one looks fairly offensive 8)
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Ash_
    Ash_ Posts: 385
    I always thought the Tonton Tapis jersey was pretty foul:

_00031.jpg

By the way, it's supposed to be a rolled up carpet that the bloke (Graeme Souness?) is holding - though it looks more like a tree trunk to me.
  • synchronicity
    synchronicity Posts: 1,415
    Despite ranking #1 with google for several search terms, I wouldn't be caught dead in this:

GO11026.jpg
  • Angus444
    Angus444 Posts: 141
    You'll have to help me out with this guys, as I don't have a pic, but the worst jersey ever was the one for the team sponsored by a hardware (?) company......looks like painters overalls, in faux denim, with matching shorts........from the 80's, I think....
  • Angus444
    Ash_ wrote:
    I always thought the Tonton Tapis jersey was pretty foul:

_00031.jpg

By the way, it's supposed to be a rolled up carpet that the bloke (Graeme Souness?) is holding - though it looks more like a tree trunk to me.

That'll be Souness en route to some rival Turkish team's centre circle..... :D
  • Woodchip
    Woodchip Posts: 205
    I got a lovely Russ Hay's jersey for a loud shirt do.

Not sure if this will work...
    n599848850_183144_3966.jpg
    I have nothing more to say on the matter.
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    this abomination

http://www.epltalk.com/wp-content/uploa ... -shirt.gif

the sign of the spawn of satan :shock:
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • mattbass789
    mattbass789 Posts: 355
    that castorama one made me laugh. Whenever i go out with my dad when its windy he pulls out this castorama windproof he bought form condor cycles in london out of their bargain bin before i was even born!

It will be replaced tomorow as it's his birthday and i bought him a new windproof, gore one bloody expensive too he best wear the bloody thing.
    “If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

@mattbeedham
  • Angus444
    that castorama one made me laugh. Whenever i go out with my dad when its windy he pulls out this castorama windproof he bought form condor cycles in london out of their bargain bin before i was even born!

It will be replaced tomorow as it's his birthday and i bought him a new windproof, gore one bloody expensive too he best wear the bloody thing.

Hahaha..all the best to your Pop, Matt. Hope he likes the new jacket. :D