Riding partner(s) in Bournemouth/Poole and Wimborne

MichelleK
MichelleK Posts: 11
edited August 2009 in MTB rides
Are there any girls out there who fancy a 30-40 mile ride at weekends and maybe a shorter ride one night during the week?
Road, tracks and trails.
Michelle

Comments

• Hellpez
    Hellpez Posts: 1
    Hi there my name is fernando am looking for a partner for biking, let me know if you are interested am 29 in good condition and just bought a new canondale f6 cause my f5 was stolen in bournemouth center.
    Bye
  • Hi Fernando

Thanks for replying. Sorry if I am assuming you are a guy.. I was really looking for girls to ride with so we could be similarly matched in strength.
    If you let me your email address I could let you know of any mixed group rides in the future though.

Sorry to hear you had your bike stolen in Bournemouth!

Michelle
  • Michelle, I'm part of a group that rides out of Fordingbridge or Woodgreen - some MTBs, more road riders. Although mainly men, there's at least one lady in each group (although on the roads, she's waiting for a lot of the guys at the top of the climbs)
    We start at 7pm, so you'll need some decent lights, and get back to the pub for 9.30 to eat. On the road, we do about 30 miles, ave speed 17-18mph and have a pub stop.

PM me if interested in more details.