Forgot CERA

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited July 2009 in Pro race
Thisis what all the cool kids are talking about these days

Once again, it shows how far ahead the doping doctors are. It's been around for 10 years now and no test.

Of course, Kohl could be lying :wink:
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• coelecanth
    coelecanth Posts: 15
  • knedlicky
    knedlicky Posts: 3,097
    coelecanth wrote:
    It doesn’t matter if a USA firm stops producing it, it’s available from China. You can order it on Internet and if the package sent is less than a certain value, about 30 dollars, i.e. about enough Geref for a fortnight if taken regularly, the customs won’t cast an eye over it.
    Order a larger package, then there’s an off-chance customs will open it, but having found it’s not opium or whatever, they will probably let it through.
  • knedlicky
    knedlicky Posts: 3,097
    Forget to add ...

I thought it a mistake for WADA to say they hadn’t yet got a test for Geref, they should have bluffed. So I now hope their saying they hadn’t got a test was their actual bluff.
  • The Prodigy
    The Prodigy Posts: 832
    knedlicky wrote:
    Forget to add ...

I thought it a mistake for WADA to say they hadn’t yet got a test for Geref, they should have bluffed. So I now hope their saying they hadn’t got a test was their actual bluff.

I'd rather they didn't bluff, better to discourage than tempt someone who then gets caught in the act. Surely it would be best to stop a cheat before they have started than draggiing them off the podium.