Wots that in his bottle?

grandad3
grandad3 Posts: 322
edited July 2009 in Pro race
Just before lance started on his ride today he got his bottled topped up by his chaperone from a mineral bottle of water. The camera's clearly showed it and the guy doing the filling seemed quite sheepish when he noticed the cameras had picked up on this.
Or were they stating the obvious.
Anybody else see it, what do you think?. Yes, I'm a very sceptical man :P
'Collapse the Light into Earth'

Comments

• Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    lance ran out of water in his bottle or maybe the juice mix was too strong and he asked his soignouer to top his bottle up with water?

What exactly were you thinking it was?
    cartoon.jpg
  • grandad3
    grandad3 Posts: 322
    Special juice :D
    'Collapse the Light into Earth'
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    gummi-berry juice
    cartoon.jpg
  • Mettan
    Mettan Posts: 2,103
    It was Vodka, apparently.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Cant be vodka - Menchovs swigged his way through all of that on his wobbles round France.
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    Doobz wrote:
    lance ran out of water in his bottle or maybe the juice mix was too strong and he asked his soignouer to top his bottle up with water?

What exactly were you thinking it was?
    That's probably right
  • gkerr4
    gkerr4 Posts: 3,408
    Does lance have a personal contract sponsored by an energy drink?

in which case the sheepish looks might be that he is contracted to be 'seen' drinking the energy potion and not plain old mineral water!

I follow the motorbike racing too and it seem that Vale and all are always swigging from massive 'red bull' or 'monster' bottles but I often wonder if they actually are drinking that product or is it something else disguised to meet their contractual commitments
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    The England rugby team certainly always drank their SIS products from Lucozade bottles to keep the sponsors happy.