A reminder for the forgetful. this Week End

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited July 2009 in The Crudcatcher
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    nicely done, its been a while since the last one (or have i missed it?) my only problem is that ive got a bunch of money im intending to use to buy a new road bike with but as soon as i watch dh i always want to buy a dh bike, i'll have to make sure i buy a roadie before sunday.
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Thank apple juice for Freecaster and Dirt's website, I'm going to Germany for a week on saturday and I won't miss a thing :D. Not that I can see it on tv anyway :roll:
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • Fully
    Fully Posts: 257
    Happy days, cheers Nick 8) .

That'll be the missus glaring at me from the other side of the room on Saturday night then :lol: .
    Forget your heart, it's your bank i wanna break, it's just yer money i'm after baby...

A Few Pics
  • Anonymous
    sweep stake anyone?
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    I am going to be nice and early and say....Gee for the win.....

I will be watching with blurry eyes as my laser eye surgery is on saturday!
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Anonymous
    I recon Sam Hill may just pip Gee at the final run....

Hope Peaty does well but I just think it's not his year,,,familty life may have taken his edge away.. he's still a top bloke though.
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    in fairness.. i want gee to win to make the last half of the season more interesting....

better to have a few guys dookin it out for the win....even better if 3 or 4 different guys could win it on the last race!
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Anonymous
    ahh I get ya.... ok Mich Hannah then ;)

seems Minnaar is having a good season so far.. but like you say tis better pushed to the wire...!

nick Beer has the best name though or summik
  • GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    Sam Hill qualified first by 7 seconds! Peaty in second and Gee third.

Looking at the weather forecast I'd say it was Hill's to throw away. Minnaar punctured so he'll be well down the start list. Anyone watching Palmer? 76th.