Spot the difference Lance changes position

wpdoolan
wpdoolan Posts: 185
edited July 2009 in Pro race
I see Lance made changes to his position on his bike between stages and reckons thats where the extra jump came from quote
I wonder can anyone spot what changes he made between stages.

The day was different to Sunday's stage to Verbier, where Armstrong lost 1:35 to the favourites. He said he made changes to his position on the bike yesterday, the Tour's second rest day.

"I certainly felt more conformable on the bike. If I go back and look at the videotape of Verbier I can tell that on the bike I was just like a fish out of water."
http://www.cyclingnews.com/editions/sec ... ly-21-2009

Comments

• JC.152
    JC.152 Posts: 645
    maybe its becuase trek get him a new bike every race with a new paintjob...

..i've seen the next one somewhere and its not nice all butterflies on it i think :oops:
  • AO1504
    AO1504 Posts: 57
    All the "special" bikes that Lance has riden in the Tour will be auctioned off at the end of the year with the money raiised going to the LAF.
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    His position certainly has changed. 5 years ago he was at the front of the race, now he's looking at Bradley's arse disappearing off into the distance.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • Peakraider
    Peakraider Posts: 143
    DaveyL wrote:
    His position certainly has changed. 5 years ago he was at the front of the race, now he's looking at Bradley's ars* disappearing off into the distance.

Or not.