so anyway sorry if sotonia people thought i was being nasty

Jezmo - banned
Jezmo - banned Posts: 19
edited July 2009 in The bottom bracket
So sorry to any sotonia boys who think I was being nasty to Tombo Knowlton but the lack of focused training and his brothers constant sulking kind of wound me up a bit.
And Ollie telling everyone his heart rate whenever he had a crap has just a tiny bit annoying, and don't get me started about chasing Tombo round Hampshire down to frigging landford on a Sunday Grrrrrr.
So Ive come to the conclusion that going out and doing a couple of hours everyother day when I can is the best thing.If you get fed more bullshit by Ian Wall tell him sorry but Ive done all the silly games that they play at Sotonia.

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Jezmo, pack it in.

Are you 12 or something?
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    Sotonia sounds like a great club tbh.
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    to be honest Jezmo - anyclub that kicks out a whinging fcker like you sounds like a good'un to me....

If I ever move back down that way, they will be first on my list.....
  • dave1962
    dave1962 Posts: 6
    Jez,

You really are the most deluded, screwed up f*ckwit I've ever met , If you're at Thruxton this Sunday I'll be pleased to expand on that opinion in person.
  • Has anyone ever told you that not all attention is good? You are acting like an angst ridden teenager, you have problems and you want the whole world to know about them so you can get some sympathy. Unfortunately you are a complete and utter crackpot who is making a name for himself as a to$$er of the highest order.

You say Tom's training has been unfocussed yet he got his 2nd cat licence within months of first starting racing. What cat are you Jez? In fact what is the highest you have ever finished in a race?

You say talking about heartrates annoy you and has no relevance to training. So when the commentators on ITV4 talk about heartrates are they idiots as well?

I tell you what, why don't you stop being negative and say something positive for once. Please enlighten us all on how we should be training to achieve the heights of cycling success that you have reached? How do we train to crash out of a race on the first lap? How do we train to finish races a lap down? I would really like to know as you must be the font of all knowledge with the amount of bullsh!t that you come out with.

I would ask you to stop this relentless bashing of Sotonia but I know you won't, you aren't that mature. Well, carry on if you must but even you must realise the only loser out of this whole thing is you.

For all the mentaly stable readers out there please let me assure you that Sotonia is one of the friendliest clubs you will ever have the pleasure of riding with. Also the people that Jez is slagging off above have done everything to support Jez in his racing endevours. Unfortunately he disagrees with everything we have ever done or suggested but doesn't have any great ideas of his own.

I sincerely hope this is the last I ever hear from you but I fear you will start yet another thread until the mods decide to ban you and then you will move on to the next forum ad infinitum.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    I tell you what, why don't you stop being negative and say something positive for once. Please enlighten us all on how we should be training to achieve the heights of cycling success that you have reached? How do we train to crash out of a race on the first lap? How do we train to finish races a lap down? I would really like to know as you must be the font of all knowledge with the amount of bullsh!t that you come out with.

Oh SHAME :P edit; Sorry, forgot PWNED too :lol:
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    Get the hand-bags out !
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Jezmo

Do you actually have any friends?
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Mettan
    Mettan Posts: 2,103
    How do we train to crash out of a race on the first lap? How do we train to finish races a lap down?

Classic, mate :wink:
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    I do like the sound of Sotonia. I wish that I lived nearer so that I could join.

? Umm.... this isn't some sort of subtle recruitment drive is it? It is the most publicity any club has enjoyed on any of the BR forums I read. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    The older I get the faster I was
  • chuckcork
    chuckcork Posts: 1,471
    Personally I'd ask why did you bother putting the title you did on this thread when by your post you aren't actually sorry for being nasty, but just giving out more of the same?
    'Twas Mulga Bill, from Eaglehawk, that caught the cycling craze....
  • It is indeed ironic that the more Jez tries to bash Sotonia the more publicity we get and the less popular he gets. In fact our popularity and exposure goes up in direct proportion to the reduction of his reputation and respect. Actually, when he realises just how much good he is doing for our club he might decide to quit his schoolboy antics and get a life.
  • softlad
    I do like the sound of Sotonia. I wish that I lived nearer so that I could join.

me too - 'Mrs softlad' is originally from Chandlers Ford, if that helps..?? ;)
  • chuckcork

? Umm.... this isn't some sort of subtle recruitment drive is it? It is the most publicity any club has enjoyed on any of the BR forums I read. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe London Dynamo get some negative publicity...
  • N4PALM
    N4PALM Posts: 240
    omfg are you still going on about this?

You neeed therapy!
  • @Softlad Chandlers Ford is where the Sotonia HQ is run from. If you ever venture across the bridge again then please feel free to come for a ride with us. I am sure you would find it a great ride with cracking company. Out of interest what is the riding like up your way? I have family in West Wales (Haverfordwest way) and I would love to take my bike up the Preseli hills.
  • petejuk
    petejuk Posts: 235
    I'd like to join too. Can those of us that don't live near enough become honourary members?
    Jezmo.. when you stop ranting, maybe you'd like to discuss the real problems you received with the club. I've read your post but don't understand how they've caused you so much disappointment. You just aren't making much sense.
  • chuckcork
    N4PALM wrote:
    omfg are you still going on about this?

You neeed therapy!

Hmm, a quick check on posts by the OP and thats seconded!

As I understand from a response posted in reply to one of those posts, you were asked to leave the club because of your behaviour, so why continue this? It doesn't help you in any way, and if anything those in your new club if they see it will wonder what they've let themselves in for.

Can I suggest you invest in a book on cognitive behavioural therapy, and invest in the time to read and understand it?
  • softlad
    @Softlad Chandlers Ford is where the Sotonia HQ is run from. If you ever venture across the bridge again then please feel free to come for a ride with us. I am sure you would find it a great ride with cracking company. Out of interest what is the riding like up your way? I have family in West Wales (Haverfordwest way) and I would love to take my bike up the Preseli hills.

The riding up here is stunning, if you like climbing.. ;)

I am just north of the Preselis - probably the most rewarding climb over them is the B4329 between New Inn and Crosswell/Ffynnongroes - when you hit the top near Cerrig Lladron the views are just awesome - and so is the descent.. ;)
  • Cheers Softlad, I will remember that one. I will get up there with the bike one day. I have driven through the Gwaun valley before and the scenary through there is stunning as well. In fact I have to say Pembrokeshire is one of the most beautiful parts of the country (UK) along with most of Scotland and the Cornish coast.

However the New Forest (my local roads) has a beauty all of its own and in the winter the roads are tourist free and it is simply delightful to ride through (although we don't have that many hills so I would struggle a bit up your way!).

Edit: re-reading that last bit makes me sound a bit gay, combined with a female user name and people may start asking questions!
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    Sotonia sounds like a friendly club, evidently you offended them in some way a whilst back, and then they preceded to get right on your tits. Sotonia look like they got over this though, whilst you appear to be bitching and whining to all and sundry.

:roll:
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    Jezmo wrote:
    And Ollie telling everyone his heart rate whenever he had a crap.

That's quite funny, yet interesting. More interesting that the rest of the post ranting about people I have no idea about at a club I had bnever heard of in an area of the country I have never and probably will never go to. But back to heart rate in the sh!tter - what happens? Does it go up or down?
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    Who is this worshipper at the Temple of Onan? :roll:
    Why does he post on here?
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.