peaks, can i ride with you?

bikeus mikeus
bikeus mikeus Posts: 241
edited July 2009 in MTB rides
on holiday from the 25th for a week and would rather ride with someone than on my own! unless you are super fit! :lol: . anywhere in the peaks. :D
Cinelli saetta
Giant talon 29er
Dolan e'tape
Gt zaskar

Comments

• ratty2k
    ratty2k Posts: 3,872
    A fair few of us ride round there... Where you wanna go?
    My Pics !

Whadda ya mean I dont believe in god?
    I talk to him everyday....
  • im staying in leek, but i can travel.
    Cinelli saetta
    Giant talon 29er
    Dolan e'tape
    Gt zaskar
  • ratty2k
    ratty2k Posts: 3,872
    Edale, start of our normal Jacobs ladder route- great route with Jacobs ladder as the last descent of the day- we are doing that on the 25th 9am start from Edale car park.... A few of us doing it that day but I can't see you being there in time.... Or the visitor centre at Ladybower Reservoir for the classic loop round there... And I can do it in the week anytime if you fancy, and its a good introduction to the Peak, Jacobs loop can bite quite hard in places- it is very rough in the Peak in parts... :D 8)
    My Pics !

Whadda ya mean I dont believe in god?
    I talk to him everyday....
  • mikey0303
    mikey0303 Posts: 134
    you're going to Leek for a holiday? :shock:
    Cube Attempt 2011
  • I know, i love exotic places!. I really know how to live :lol:

a mid week ride sounds great as i only arrive late on friday with wife and kids :roll:
    Cinelli saetta
    Giant talon 29er
    Dolan e'tape
    Gt zaskar
  • rockylee
    rockylee Posts: 31
    hi Ill be up there sometime that week hopefully. probly do lady bower , or jaggers clough to mam tor via hollins. im open to ideas though i know a bit of the area. ill keep ya posted :)
    Rocky-M-Slayer.
  • all sounds good to me, i just need a buddy :(
    Cinelli saetta
    Giant talon 29er
    Dolan e'tape
    Gt zaskar
  • zxrrsp
    zxrrsp Posts: 3
    Hi,

Quite new to mtb but not doing too bad, I am on summer hols for next 6 weeks (the joys of being a teacher and looking to do alot of riding. Can travel happy to go to wales, lakes, peaks.

jason