Lance Schwarzenegger

neilo23
neilo23 Posts: 783
edited July 2009 in Pro race
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDawlrIe ... re=related

Anyone seen this? I'm not pretending that I know better than him, but isn't Lance way too muscular and simply big in this video for a pro cyclist? This video was probably made in his time off racing, right? I can't imagine he looks like this right now with his shirt off.

Comments

• markwalker
    markwalker Posts: 953
    Youre right, naked his forked tail and cloven hooves are clearley visible.
  • dbmnk
    dbmnk Posts: 217
    But Lance still seems considerably bulkier than anyone else in the peleton. Might he have an advantage in training abs? Or is working out his shortkut to trends in doping?
  • k-dog
    k-dog Posts: 1,652
    He's about half that size now though - in the last couple of months before the Tour he really slimmed down - and now if you look at his face he's got that haggard look he used to have.

He is a bit bigger than a lot of pro racers - but if you stood next to him you would be surprised how thin he is - even Ullrich was always like that - looked big compared to the waifs he was with but if you saw a picture of him with regular people he was tiny.
    I'm left handed, if that matters.
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,812
    There were some pictures in Velo magazine at the start of the year that seem to have been taken at the same time as this video.

He's slimmed down now but do you remember how bulky he was even at the Tour of Cali?

Must be all the drugs :wink:
  • bikerZA
    bikerZA Posts: 314
    markwalker wrote:
    Youre right, naked his forked tail and cloven hooves are clearley visible.
    haha, and bag of blood being reinfused visibly strapped to his leg.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,874
    bike race
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,874
    droppedstrong
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm