Rear-ended!

2»

Comments

• Totalnewbie
    Totalnewbie Posts: 932
    What an utter fool...glad you and bike are ok, I would have been so pissed off if that was me. It would be one thing if he'd been contrite...but as it was...eejit.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    However, this is the second time in as many months that someone's collided with me while I'm stopped.

Must be more vigilant! :?

It's the orange jersey you wear that draws them to you. :roll:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    Greg T wrote:
    Rearended
    No, he wasn't in a car,.

Started off with promise but turned into a simple tale of a minor bike incident.

HaHa, I got excited thinking exactly the same thing so Im bitterley disappointed. However its great to see LiT lives another day so maybe it will happen :wink:
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    Glad to hear no damage sustained to either bike or rider, old really as some of those full-sus BSO can weigh the same as a small family car ;-)

I've only ever had a couple of people *nudge* by back wheel when pulled up at lights, quite a feat considering I have 700x25c tyres - not the biggest of targets!

I'd also be interested to hear as to exactly he expected you to "move out of my way" when he was approaching from behind - I should have tried that line on the poor lady I shunted from behind in my car "Why didn't you keep moving?" Take some solace that he probably died a little inside at the thought of a girl with 1 gear (as if he'd be able to comprehend this) overtaking him :-)
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    Greg T wrote:
    Rearended
    No, he wasn't in a car,.

Started off with promise but turned into a simple tale of a minor bike incident.

That was my intention, Greg. I knew I'd never have lured you in with a title such as 'minor bike collision involving numpty with gangsta leanings'
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Glad your OK LiT - I think in the circs that definitely counts as a scalp - he sounds like potential roadkill