Compact Bike Bag

cooper.michael1
cooper.michael1 Posts: 1,787
edited July 2009 in Tour & expedition
Im looking for a really compact bike bag, I can fold up and carry with me in my rucksac on arrival. Im planning a lightweight credit card tour round europe.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Mike

Comments

• Wooliferkins
    Wooliferkins Posts: 2,060
    This is OK if you are not lugging it around for the whole tour but is bulky to carry for the whole tour.
    Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed
  • andymiller
    andymiller Posts: 2,856
    A Ground Effect Tardis is the one to get (sorry Neil). It's sufficiently solid to carry a bike around in (though it still ain't much fun) but folds down to an telephone-directory sized package. I suppose you could carry it with you, but an easier option would be to simply put it in the post to your final destination (or send it poste restante to a post office).
  • Wooliferkins
    Wooliferkins Posts: 2,060
    andymiller wrote:
    A Ground Effect Tardis is the one to get (sorry Neil). It's sufficiently solid to carry a bike around in (though it still ain't much fun) but folds down to an telephone-directory sized package. I suppose you could carry it with you, but an easier option would be to simply put it in the post to your final destination (or send it poste restante to a post office).

No problem I couldn't remember what the tardis was called and missed it on the GE site. That's the baby....
    Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed