Is cycling the new WWF now?

csp
csp Posts: 777
edited July 2009 in Pro race
Are these recent issues for real? Is there really tension in Astana? Was last year's Tour really a joke? Or is cycling turning into something like the fake American wrestling with The Ultimate Warrior and The Undertaker?

Comments

• fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    no
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • claudb
    claudb Posts: 212
    No !!!!
  • rockmount
    rockmount Posts: 761
    WWF%20logo.jpgNO !!!
    .. who said that, internet forum people ?
  • don key
    don key Posts: 494
    Thats three no and I'm an on

the fence
  • mgcycleguy
    mgcycleguy Posts: 292
    ...bloody hell you mean we gotta start loving little furry animals and dolphins now !!!

... I thought Cervélo test team new kit looked familar... its a black and white panda look !!! :o
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    lance = sean micheal
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    mgcycleguy wrote:
    ...bloody hell you mean we gotta start loving little furry animals and dolphins now !!!

... I thought Cervélo test team new kit looked familar... its a black and white panda look !!! :o

What, you mean you don't love dolphins already? What sort of miserable **** doesn't like dolphins? :P
  • mgcycleguy
    mgcycleguy Posts: 292
    johnfinch wrote:
    mgcycleguy wrote:

What, you mean you don't love dolphins already? What sort of miserable **** doesn't like dolphins? :P

... well I prefer tuna to be honest, ,,, but what the hell, what they like with mayonnaise then ?
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    Well, cycling is kind of like wrestling if you watch it on Versus....
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    Well, cycling is kind of like wrestling if you watch it on Versus....