I'm officially excited!

jon208
jon208 Posts: 335
edited July 2009 in Pro race
Another one for the Paul and Phil bingo there but I genuinely am! Feels like being a small child just before Christmas. The Mrs just thinks it's weird. :lol:

Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    I was excited... but then I remembered how yawnsome time trials are. Even Tour de France ones.

Wake me up if someone does a Menchov.

corvos_menchov_crash_giro.jpg
  • Cumulonimbus
    Cumulonimbus Posts: 1,730
    Gotta pace yourself. Classic mistake watching too much too quickly... :D
  • jon208
    Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Set the DVD recorder to catch all the live footage and went out for a ride in the Dales to make the most of the sun. Got back and settled down with the beer I'd got in specifically to watch the recording with. Sodding recorder had crashed and failed to record any of it! I've been looking forward to this for months :cry:

DVD remote has been launched accross the living room and is now in several bits :evil:
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    20:00 on ITV4 for you then sir.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • jon208
    Thanks, will hopefully have calmed down by then.

Did I miss any decent build up stuff that won't be in the highlights?

Best start trying to reassemble the remote and think of an excuse for why there's a big chunk missing from the corner of it before the Mrs gets home......
  • le_patron
    le_patron Posts: 494
    jon208 wrote:
    Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Set the DVD recorder to catch all the live footage and went out for a ride in the Dales to make the most of the sun. Got back and settled down with the beer I'd got in specifically to watch the recording with. Sodding recorder had crashed and failed to record any of it! I've been looking forward to this for months :cry:

DVD remote has been launched accross the living room and is now in several bits :evil:

Sounds like the same rubbish Sony one that I have that crashes all the time. I like to keep a record of the tours and I supervised it for the highlights to make sure it didn't die on me, otherwise the remote would have suffered the same fate.