I ride like a girl
Start: 16.5.x Now: 14.10.8 Goal: 11.7.x
www.ditchwitch.me.uk
www.darksnow.co.uk
Specialized HardRock Pro Disc 04

Comments

• cgarossi
    cgarossi Posts: 729
    No, but if the air con in this office goes any faster I think it'll explode!
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    Has everyone melted?? :shock:

Almost :(

No air conditioning and i've just been to complain about a Sainsburys salad (taking along the offending item), launched into an attack on the Sainburys lady who pointed out that it was actually from Tesco's..... :oops:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • cgarossi
    BWAHAHAHAAH!

How do you feel? :D
  • miss notax
    cgarossi wrote:
    BWAHAHAHAAH!

How do you feel? :D

I've felt better!!!!

I think I just about carried off my 'Oh. Thank you' as I then marched out of the shop.... :lol:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

• cgarossi
    On a side note, I have chocolate fudge cake and ice cream sat with me on my desk! Whenever its someones birthday here they have to buy us all cake. Perks of the job :)

The ice cream is lush, just the right consistancy.
  • miss notax
    *drool*

You lucky thing....!!!

• cgarossi
    Yup. Think im going to have to run this off at football practice tonight. And possible a nice ride this weekend.
  • Sorry ladies (and honorary ladies) - been busy (at work, can you believe the cheek of it?! :shock: )

Booked my Sadie in for her first free service bless her - it's like an early birthday present for her :D

I am also itching to get out there... I'm out at the weekend, no matter what the weather! And also pondering trading in my hybrid (Elsie) for something with a bit more 'snap' on the roads and hills.... she felt a bit 'solid' on Sunday!
    Ned Flanders: “You were bicycling two abreast?”
    Homer Simpson: “I wish. We were bicycling to a lake.”

Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc 08
  • Ditch Witch
    Ditch Witch Posts: 837
    miss notax wrote:

No air conditioning and i've just been to complain about a Sainsburys salad (taking along the offending item), launched into an attack on the Sainburys lady who pointed out that it was actually from Tesco's..... :oops:

Ooopsie :oops:
    I ride like a girl
    Start: 16.5.x Now: 14.10.8 Goal: 11.7.x
    www.ditchwitch.me.uk
    www.darksnow.co.uk
    Specialized HardRock Pro Disc 04
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    miss notax wrote:

Ooopsie :oops:

LOL. :lol:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown