each way Tour betting

Courage Monsieur
Courage Monsieur Posts: 534
edited July 2009 in Pro race
Anyone got any good each way bets on the Tour?

I see Kloedi is on at 100-1 in some places, which seems an underrating. Though riding for both Contador and Lancie I guess a placing is unlikely.

Also Moncoutie favourite for KOM with William Hill. I like the guy but he's not going to get that.

I won with Carlos last year so might have a punt this time.

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,313
    I would have said Moncoutie was a strong candidate for the KoM jersey. He won the KoM title at the Vuelta last year and, sadly in my opinion, none of the GC hopefuls ever seems to take much of an interest in the polka dot prize these days.
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,778
    Pellizotti (sp) is 80-1 on bet365, which isn't bad each way
  • Shaky
    Shaky Posts: 50
    I got 100/1 for Pellizotti at William Hill yesterday. Worth a tenner each way.

(I won a bit last year on Mr Kohl so feel I should give something back to the bookies :oops: )
    "Take me Garth"
    "Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket"
  • andyrac
    andyrac Posts: 1,145
    There are plenty of different bets on Paddy Power - thinking of having a few bets, including betting without Bertie!
    All Road/ Gravel: tbcWinter: tbcMTB: tbcRoad: tbc"Look at the time...." "he's fallen like an old lady on a cruise ship..."
  • APIII
    APIII Posts: 2,010
    I thought Leipheimer at 25-1 wasn't bad for a place. Also had a couple of quid on Kloden for the prologue at 33-1, you never know!