PTP DRUGBUST

markwalker
markwalker Posts: 953
edited July 2009 in Pro race
ROll up Roll up

Take your pick for the first drug bust announced after the start of the tour (must be current edition participants)

Armstrong Since theyr testing old samples or would that be too much for the UCI to cope with/

Comments

• TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    +1

I reckon they've already done the test, but will wait till Monaco to announce.
    exercise.png
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Denis Menchov for me please Bob
  • Edwin
    Edwin Posts: 785
    Top post!

Klöden?

+1 for Menchov as well, thought he looked a bit *too* good in the Giro.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    You're in a very grey area here guys:

"A post will be defamatory if it contains a statement which is untrue and which might cause damage or prejudice to another person's reputation. Because it is published in writing it is called a "Libel".

If you post material about doping or other cheating, please do not make allegations in your post. Please do not quote allegations from other sources. Every repetition of a libel is itself a fresh libel. "

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12611535
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Edwin
    Point taken, but we're not making any specific allegations. We're just speculating on who might be accused next....?
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Dennis Noward. Without a doubt.

:wink:

Oh, he's not taking part.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,812
    When I saw this I thought it was the first person to be found fiddling the scores on PTP.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    how far back are the testers allowed to go to test samples? If they can get Decker's 2007 samples, are LAs 2005 samples safe?
  • markwalker
    Dave_1 wrote:
    how far back are the testers allowed to go to test samples? If they can get Decker's 2007 samples, are LAs 2005 samples safe?

Probably cause hes lance.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    markwalker wrote:
    Dave_1 wrote:

Probably cause hes lance.

did't stop AFLD getting at his 1999 samples...
  • Edwin
    The 1999 samples were sent anonymously, I think they were only linked to LA when an investigative journalist from L'Equipe blagged the UCI.

I doubt the UCI would make that mistake again.
  • markwalker
    Anyway more importantly, wos avig a go at pin the inger to te drug cheat 2 days to go and you can have told you so bragging rigts till 2010
  • takethehighroad
    Edwin wrote:
    The 1999 samples were sent anonymously, I think they were only linked to LA when an investigative journalist from L'Equipe blagged the UCI.

I doubt the UCI would make that mistake again.

10 minutes in the corner please to think about what you just said... :wink:
  • Edwin
    Have I got that wrong? I know it was the Châtenay-Malabry lab in conjuction with WADA testing the samples, I thought the source that leaked the documents identifying the riders was from the UCI...
  • takethehighroad
    I meant the last sentence. You can never count on the UCI to not make a mistake about anything!
  • rockmount
    rockmount Posts: 761
    iainf72 wrote:
    Dennis Noward. Without a doubt.

:wink:

Oh, he's not taking part.
    Since when did truth, facts, or evidence ever stand in your way ??
    .. who said that, internet forum people ?
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,874
    When I saw this I thought it was the first person to be found fiddling the scores on PTP.

:lol:
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    rockmount wrote:

It was a joke sunshine, lighten up.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • iainf72 wrote:
    rockmount wrote:

It was a joke sunshine, lighten up.

:roll:
    Take care of the luxuries and the necessites will take care of themselves.
  • markwalker
    looks like odds on Menchov are falling
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Yes, he's surging into the lead. Will he make it to the Pyrenees? Or how about a rest day press conference?
  • markwalker
    Kléber wrote:
    Yes, he's surging into the lead. Will he make it to the Pyrenees? Or how about a rest day press conference?

Or perhaps a suddelnyl ill relative or unexpected child will drag him reluctantly away