Armstrong says he has a 1 in 3 chance of winning

Eurostar
Eurostar Posts: 1,806
edited July 2009 in Pro race
<hr>
<h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>

Comments

• Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    The main thing I took from the article was that Basso called him a beast :lol:
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    Would you really bet against him? The guy won 7 TDFs.
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    He also has a one in three chance of disappearing up his own ar*ehole but I wouldn't bet on that either
  • colint
    colint Posts: 1,707
    He'd be in good company on here then
    Planet X N2A
    Trek Cobia 29er
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    donrhummy wrote:

Armstrong will not win the TDF imo, top ten maybe at a push.
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • moray_gub
    micron wrote:
    He also has a one in three chance of disappearing up his own ar*ehole but I wouldn't bet on that either

So lets get this right he has a 33.3333% chance of managing to somehow get himself into his own arsehole............................em righhhhhht !
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    Moray Gub wrote:
    micron wrote:

So lets get this right he has a 33.3333% chance of managing to somehow get himself into his own arsehole............................em righhhhhht !

If he does, do you think Nike will video it?

Strava is not Zen.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Moray Gub wrote:
    micron wrote:

Who knows?
    With his ability to train harder and assuming he is able to do a preparation ride of the parcours to get a feel for the climb! :D
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    donrhummy wrote:

Already have. Bookies' odds for LA mostly suck, anyways.
  • moray_gub
    Moray Gub wrote:
    micron wrote:

Who knows?
    With his ability to train harder and assuming he is able to do a preparation ride of the parcours to get a feel for the climb! :D

will he use the big ringpiece :D
  • don key
    don key Posts: 494
    A 1 in 3 chance of getting to the top of the dopium, I'd say it could be higher, another step for mankind trying to unwind. It only takes one prick to become a poder. On a different but related subject(testoterone), what type of ladies of the night do the best business on tour duty and have they forgotten about England and become more frisky.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Moray Gub wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:
    micron wrote:

Who knows?

will he use the big ringpiece :D

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • don key wrote:
    A 1 in 3 chance of getting to the top of the dopium
    Inspired! :D
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Dopium and Ringpiece........

Quality Gents :D:D:D:D:D
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    :lol::lol::lol: good work - having to dry out the keyboard (again) after spitting coffee all over it