Sinkewitz and WADA

2»

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,874
    Dave_1 wrote:
    [

Seen from the point of view of a 22 year old amatuer trying to break into pro tour teams point of view, what good could new revelations about Armstrong and Indurain do? ..they'd be denied the chance of teams cause sponsors would not enter the sport..rightly or wrongly, solving problems behind the scenes seem better to me.

well its not going to work..and it hasn't.. the only way the omerta can work is if we all join including those that disagree with you....

the very existence of people against the status quo means the status quo is doomed
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • hommelbier
    hommelbier Posts: 1,555
    http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/content/787396?inPopup=true

The ZDF programme is available for now on the ZDF website if anyone cares to look. About 7.30 min and in German
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Kléber wrote:

Where are the Vodafones, the Nestlés*, the VISAs, the Peugeots? No where near the sport, they don't want to be associated with a team. There are a few multinationals like Columbia, Garmin, HTC but spot where they are going: to the teams promising clean riding.

* I know they back the Tour de France

Multinationals don't tend to sponsor sports teams (Formula 1 excepted) - they sponsor events or individuals.

Look at the Premier league shirt sponsors (worldwide, year round coverage), outside the top four it's all local companies and online betting (the latter being unavailable to cycling).
    Twitter: @RichN95