Agritubel Tour Team

takethehighroad
takethehighroad Posts: 6,638
edited June 2009 in Pro race
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/agritub ... -tour-team

Putting my neck on the line here and predicting big things for Brice Feillu. They're very excited about him in France, and he's a bit more versatile than his older brother.

Comments

• drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    The French being excited by a rider no longer registers for me. Listening to them a few years back, Di Gregorio would be the favourite for the polka-dot this year. Brice Feillu does have potential, but he's still in the Coupe de France league. Maybe in a few years, if he's got a cooler head than his brother.

Agritubel are bringing quite a good team of opportunists, this year. I can see lots of those guys being successful in good breaks. Moreau's presence is quite depressing, though...
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,638
    Moreau is like the French Malcolm Elliott. Still got the quality, but operating in a poor league.
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    bah... it just seems that Moreau goes to the Tour whatever he does. After the team's reaction to his antics last year, I'd have thought he was staying home for sure. In that young and dynamic team, Moreau sticks out like a 1998 Dodge Ram in a Fiat dealership, IMO.

But the French ladies like him so much!