Planet X Stealth Team Issue - Black Medium - stolen from SE1

smelly tofu
smelly tofu Posts: 2
edited August 2009 in Road stolen
Any information or help would be grateful if anyone on the forum could keep an open eye for anything that fits that description that might come up for sale. I had my brand new Stealth carbon pro stolen from my SE1 London office. I have seen the CCTV and it was an oppurtunitist that left with it.

Brand new Stealth Pro Carbon Team Issue - Medium Black Frame, 82/101 wheels, FSA Neo Pro Chainset, Tufo Tubs, Shimano SPD Pedals

Stolen before I had a chance to ride it home the same day.

He'd be very grateful if the good folk on tri talk could keep an eye out for it. Let me know if you see anything come up for sale that fits that description.

Many Thanks,
Kind regards.

Comments

• aserota
    aserota Posts: 56
    Hi there,

Give me a call ASAP
    07746 079 5 eight 5

I may be able to help

Steve
  • keydon
    keydon Posts: 144
    I saw a Black Planet X tt bike with Planet X wheels(huge decals) on Friday night in Holloway outside Morrisons in the evening, heading south towards Highbury, I was carrying 6 stone of shopping in the rucksack so I did not react straight away, then I thought that's nicked and turned around but he was gone, no way was it his, it looked perfect. He probably went down Caledonian rd as any other route and I would have seen him. Contact me with pm and number to ring and I will endeavour to follow next time. I was also riding a wreck with jumping chain so chasing is not good at the moment.
  • keydon wrote:
    I saw a Black Planet X tt bike with Planet X wheels(huge decals) on Friday night in Holloway outside Morrisons in the evening, heading south towards Highbury, I was carrying 6 stone of shopping in the rucksack so I did not react straight away, then I thought that's nicked and turned around but he was gone, no way was it his, it looked perfect. He probably went down Caledonian rd as any other route and I would have seen him. Contact me with pm and number to ring and I will endeavour to follow next time. I was also riding a wreck with jumping chain so chasing is not good at the moment.

keydon.........don key, my bat senses are sensing something fishy here