MingMong's Fables

mingmong
mingmong Posts: 542
edited June 2009 in The bottom bracket
Should the rat have gone to his Son's (unofficial) birthday party last night, or

Gone out on the iron straight from work and enjoyed a lovely nip out on The Strines 'till 10pm?

:D :twisted:

Not looking fwd to the resultant 'spousal cause and effect' :oops:

Welcome to the dog house thread...

Comments

• Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    Son's birthday party every time.
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • Barkiesnake
    Barkiesnake Posts: 244
    depends on age of son ....

If under 13 then party, if over then definitely bike.

Who made it "unnofficial" anyway, is he like the Quenn then and has another "official"one? :?
    "If you think you can, or if you think you can't, your right" Henry Ford
  • MingMong wrote:
    Should the rat have gone to his Son's (unofficial) birthday party last night, or

Gone out on the iron straight from work and enjoyed a lovely nip out on The Strines 'till 10pm?

:D :twisted:

Not looking fwd to the resultant 'spousal cause and effect' :oops:

Welcome to the dog house thread...

I've just done some work on my dog house. What do you think?

pinup20.jpg
    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Depends on age of son, if jelly and ice cream no, if cocaine, weed, alcohol and scantily clad chicks defo 8)
  • blu3cat
    blu3cat Posts: 1,016
    Depends on age of son, if jelly and ice cream no, if cocaine, weed, alcohol and scantily clad chicks defo 8)

What's wrong with jelly & ice cream, personally given either option would have been an incentive to go.
    "Bed is for sleepy people.
    Let's get a kebab and go to a disco."

FCN = 3 - 5
    Colnago World Cup 2
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    blu3cat wrote:

What's wrong with jelly & ice cream, personally given either option would have been an incentive to go.

I love jelly and ice cream too, just dont want to be surrounded by 6 year olds with jelly and ice cream hands :lol:
  • blu3cat
    blu3cat Posts: 1,016
    blu3cat wrote:

I love jelly and ice cream too, just dont want to be surrounded by 6 year olds with jelly and ice cream hands :lol:

hmmmm, point taken, and I suppose if it is the party of your offspring you can't do the adult gaggle with Jelly Ice cream and lots of booze either - you actually have to behave like an adult. :cry:
    "Bed is for sleepy people.
    Let's get a kebab and go to a disco."

FCN = 3 - 5
    Colnago World Cup 2
  • mingmong
    mingmong Posts: 542
    Archie is 3 and his birthday is tomorrow. We have friends that couldn't make it to the proper (ice cream and jelly) gig so they had a minor function last night.

Stewie, you are invited.