Absolute shite.

Comments

• -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    That good then?

-Spider-
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Is there anything on ITV that you would actually want to watch?
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Pro Tour Series from yesterday. All I'm getting is sodding ads.
  • N4PALM
    N4PALM Posts: 240
    Wait for the ads to load or u dun broked it!

Terrible video quality, not a patch on iPlayer and even thats a pile o pish.

What annoyed me is I didnt know the Tour Series was even on TV. I almost never watch the telly. I only found out yesterday and so now I'm playing catchup on ITVplayer now that the first event has expired. :evil:

You'd think with my RSS feeds chocca full of cycling websites I would hear that its been on the telly. BUT NO. I think people have been keeping this one to themselves..... Or I'm blind.

I vote for a bikeradar TV guide so we never miss a pedal stroke on the telly!
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Of course it's sh$t. It's Windows software you have to install, and for a Mac, no thank you. Not to watch some repeats of stuff from ITV. BBCs iplayer so much better, you don't have to install anything, it just works ...
  • lastwords
    lastwords Posts: 304
    agree it is not very good havnt managed to watch one on it yet the video quality is really poor it annoying cause i works shifts and have missed it this week, i have to say i think bbc iplayer is really good.
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    coronation street.
  • N4PALM
    N4PALM Posts: 240
    Of course it's sh$t. It's Windows software you have to install, and for a Mac, no thank you. Not to watch some repeats of stuff from ITV. BBCs iplayer so much better, you don't have to install anything, it just works ...

Clearly you havent used ITV player. Its a web based player, you watch in your browser. And Just like BBCs iPlayer you don't have to install anything, it just works ...

Perhaps you were thinking of Channel 4's old 4OD software
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    Gazzaputt wrote:
    Absolute shite.
    +1
  • apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    Just kept stuttering for me when I tried to watch something at Christmas and poor quality. The stop/start jumpiness made the program I was trying to see unwatchable it was that bad so I gave up.

Iplayer is perfect on the same ISP connection even in the newer 'high def' option.

The download on iplayer is great too.