Any Motorsport orientated Cyclists out there?

RallyBiker
RallyBiker Posts: 378
edited June 2009 in MTB rides
You May be interested in joining us! Have a look at WWW.WRC-BRC.co.uk for info! PM me for more info. :D

Comments

• Cracking Idea ... bunch of uber competitive eejets on a gravel track without their rollcages... you know it will end in tears!

Good cause, yes first love is stage rallying, behind the wheel, on the notes or behind the scenes ... Pity I'm in scotland

I've now discovered joy of rallying Land Rovers as well :shock:
    Jock-Muttley - A.K.A. Gavin

The Original Junkyard Dawg

Scott Octane 1
    Saracen Mantra1
    Raleigh MTrax
    Bontrager Custom

ban.jpg
  • If only it wasn't so far away! Been go-karting for years and would love to meet up and do this kind of thing!
    Specialized FSR XC Expert 2010
  • dazzerus
    dazzerus Posts: 29
    yes into rallying and go to as many events as i can, mainly stick to the rally yorkshire and tour of hamsterley plus rally GB as live in the north east.
    Sadly its a bit far for me to travel but best of luck with a great idea and charity. just got into my mountain biking and absolutely loving it
    Cannondale F4
    Specialized Allez
  • timberjack
    timberjack Posts: 279
    Live in kelder and been going to rallies since i was 4, im now 44 , i service on national tarmac events, but go riding rather than spectating these days, good luck lads all in a good cause, i hope gwyndaff is using a historic bike :D
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Alu/Carbon, 2011
    Specialized Stumpjumper, 07
    Genisis Altitude 30, 09
    Giant XTC4, 04