gutted

xstrathyx
xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
edited June 2009 in MTB beginners
how gutting is it when the weather outside your office is 25+ degrees and your trust steed (bike) is sitting outside itching to be ridden!!!!!

Goddammm you work!!!!!!

on the brightside get to cycle home in an hour in 1 hr 35mins. (superb)

Comments

• .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    edited June 2009
    Agreed. The next suntanned, shorts-wearing delivery bloke that comes in and says "Ahh it's lovely out there" gets a slap :twisted:
  • blu3cat
    blu3cat Posts: 1,016
    xSTRATHYx wrote:
    how gutting is it when the weather outside your office is 25+ degrees and your trust steed (bike) is sitting outside itching to be ridden!!!!!

Goddammm you work!!!!!!

+1, although the weather has a habit of starting to rain, just as i unchain my bike recently.
    "Bed is for sleepy people.
    Let's get a kebab and go to a disco."

FCN = 3 - 5
    Colnago World Cup 2
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    It's rate oooomid though.
  • DrWorm
    DrWorm Posts: 66
    Humid indeed!

Still it could be worse, you could be me...I'm off work all this week but sprained my ankle hiking on Sunday. 2 days so far with my foot up looking out the window at the glorious weather. There's no wonder I cry myself to sleep at night.
  • supersonic wrote:
    It's rate oooomid though.
    :lol: made me laugh... you seen the guy racing in the TT's the other week?
    amazin.jpg
    After every race, sweating like feck, he'd get a cuppa.
    When asked a question about the race by the bbc his response was... "orrrr heck ayyy, riiite good cuppa". Had me in stitches :D

Anyways, yea I would have gone for a ride but it started pissing it down as soon as I left the office... bloody typical!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Looks like Wolverine!
  • Graydawg
    Graydawg Posts: 673
    xSTRATHYx wrote:

Goddammm you work!!!!!!

Ahhh, work - the curse of the working class!!!!!

Same here was itching to get out of the office today and ride home in the sunshine!

:P
    It's been a while...
  • Stoo61
    Stoo61 Posts: 1,394
    I sweated walking about shopping in Edinburgh, had the wind in my....helmet afterward though, was warm but cool enough to blast it. :D