Marmotte (Alpe d'Huez) accommodation available

mark_d
mark_d Posts: 61
Hi

We might not be able to take the accommodation we've booked in Alpe d'Huez for the Marmotte. We'll lose our deposit if the owner can't re-let it. We have a two-bed apartment (sofa bed in lounge and a room with two singles) and a separate two-person studio. Prices are €332 and €236 respectively for Weds 1st July to Sun 5th July. We stayed there last year and it's fine -- basic but clean, a couple of hundred metres from the finish line and 5 or 10 minutes walk to anywhere in ADH. Has coffee machine, very good blinds and comfy beds.

Our plans are still a bit fuzzy so it's not definitely available but if you're interested let me know. I'll try to firm up our plans ASAP.

To complicate things I'm off to France tomorrow until Monday. I'll try to check in while I'm away but please take any other options you have if I don't reply in time.

Cheers!

Comments

• mark_d
    *bump*

These apartments are definitely available! Contact me ASAP if you want one.

Mark
  • bikeav8or
    bikeav8or Posts: 77
    Got a Marmotte slot too?
  • mark_d
    I probably know a man who has.. Do you know how to transfer them? I guess you could just pretend to be him.
  • blorg
    blorg Posts: 1,169
    @mark_d- let me know if you have a spare entry going (am OK for the accomodation.)