A Bad Day

Graydawg
Graydawg Posts: 673
edited June 2009 in The Crudcatcher
God it's been a BAD day today!!

Had a major service crisis and to cap it off - everyone I speak with today is either foul mouther or bad tempered or both!!

I had one guy claiming he was superior than me because he had a PHD and I apparently dont - yet he was the one phoning my team for IT Support!!! HAH!!! what a pompus arrogant B***h!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

</rant>

Anyone else had "one of those days"?????
It's been a while...

Comments

• birchy
    birchy Posts: 309
    yea i had a nightmare this morning everything was going wrong from 4am till about 6am, i could have killed some one i was that pi**ed off think i need an early night tonight, mind you it is friday tomorrow :D
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    PHD? Is that the thing for people who can't leave school until they are 28?

;-)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I hope you pointed out the fact he was asking you for help?
    I've had a very similar situation. There was a guest lecturer in, and the person that organised him to come in ran down to the office, and shouted that the HiFi, Projector, Laptop, World, Universe wasn't working, and that I had to come up NOW!
    I pointed out that I was just writing an email, and i'll be with him shortly. He then said 'But this man is the head of a very big corporation, has a PHD, several letters after his name and can't waste his time waiting!'
    I calmly turned and said, "Well, with all those letters after his name, he shouldn't need any help from me as I only have 2!" There was a long pause and an opened mouthed man stood next to me :lol: I eventually helped him though (The classic 'it helps if you turn it on' problem)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bramstoker
    bramstoker Posts: 250
    One of those weeks ya mean, stacked on sunday morning, later on me rebas let go
    and today i got hit by a car on me road bike. The tw*t decided to reverse up a country lane into me, think ive chipped a tooth and the bike feels "funny" after twisting the bar back but nothing looks bust. Maybe have the bike checked over and charge the company that owns the car, oh yes and get the tooth looked at :lol:
    A feather is kinky, a whole chicken is just perverse.