Bike rental in south Spain?

Big Banjo
Big Banjo Posts: 78
edited August 2016 in Tour & expedition
Does anyone know where i can rent a bike in the south of spain, it has to be close to Alicante, Murcia or Torrevieja.

Comments

• megilleland
    megilleland Posts: 786
    Looking in the Spanish Yellow pages here are the listings for Alicante province. Torrevieja has two shops, but neither of them state they hire bikes. Here is the listing for Murcia province. Bicycle in Spanish is bicicleta or bici or ciclo and for hire alquiler.
    The more you spend - the faster you go - the less you see.
  • Fat Head
    Fat Head Posts: 765
    Hola Big Banjo!

I know of no places that hire 'flashy' road bikes but there is a bike shop in Torrevieja down near the sea that does rentals of MTBs and citybike type things (with basket for fresh bread, beer, sandals and beachtowel). I can't remember its name but it is located by the sea, to the south of town and stocks a lot of Bianchi stuff for sale.
  • paulcass1
    paulcass1 Posts: 6
    I'm looking for a half decent road bike too, have you found anywhere yet? I will be nr Torrevieja, pls let me know if you come up with anything and I'll do likewise,

Cheers
  • paulgw
    paulgw Posts: 135
    I too am holidaying near Torrevieja this summer. Anyone have any luck with decent road bike hire in the Torrevieja/Alicante/Murcia area?
  • darvi
    darvi Posts: 3
    info@actualbike.com

Alicante city
  • darvi
    darvi Posts: 3
    Sorry....info@actualbike.es