Stolen: Condor Steel Fixie, Surname on top tube! LONDON

WeirdNeville
WeirdNeville Posts: 1,618
edited June 2009 in Road stolen
Stolen is my pride and joy, gone from Marylebone train station in London between Friday evening 12/06/2009 and Tuesday Morning 16/06/2009:

JonathanStanden-1.jpg

It's a Condor Steel Frame, frame number "10795" (under bottom bracket). Forward facing rear drop outs, shifter bosses filed off and painted in pearlescent white by Argos (sticker at base of down tube). No where near as clean looking as it is in this picture - that was 3 years ago.
Carbon Profile Design Straight forks.
3T stem and drop handlebars.
Two brake hoods but only a front shimano 105 caliper brake.
Mavic open pro front rim.
Campagnolo Nuevo Record cranks and seat pin, Selle italia saddle (more padded than in pic) and a rear cateye light. 42 tooth TA chainring.
Front mudguard only.
It was stolen off of it's rear wheel, so that will be mismatched.
It has my Surname in script on the top tube - that can be the secret code word if you find it, it starts with an "S". :lol:
Mis matched pedals - It has a shimano SPD on the right crank and a flat pedal on the left crank.

It is my pride and joy, I built it from scratch and I cannot describe how much I would like it back. The fact I know the frame number by heart says it all really. It's Fixed Gear Gallery posted as well.

Please call the police (non emergency) if you see it for sale or locked up somewhere. I have reported the theft to them.

Hopefully circulated to keen eyed London cyclists.......

Have a look at My Bike