Broxbourne Woods - where are the good trails?

Daddyking
Daddyking Posts: 18
edited September 2010 in Routes
Going to try out Broxbourne/Wormley woods this weekend, anyone give me an idea where to find the fun bits?
Specialized Pitch Pro - Customized

'The Devil made me'

Comments

• Rich1969
    Rich1969 Posts: 29
    Hi Daddyking, I have just started riding Broxbourne woods myself, been there 4 or 5 times now so still finding my way round, how did you get on this weekend?
  • Daddyking
    Daddyking Posts: 18
    Hi Rich, been away sorry for delay, Broxbourne Woods was pretty cool - real nice forest mainly full of fast single track which was good fun, couldn't really find any jump spots though, ground was nice and slippy making it nice and hairy on the bridges.

Just come back from Dartmoor, some serious riding, a very under estimated place to hit the trails - chutes, rock gardens and the landscape has really good lines that keeps you looking all the time + the locals have put some scary stuff in if you can find it!

Giving my legs a rest for a couple of days but off to Salbaach world games so will have to get back in the saddle soon!
    Specialized Pitch Pro - Customized

'The Devil made me'
  • mattfefc
    mattfefc Posts: 71
    What routes do you do over there.
    Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2008
  • fun bits / jump spot = our trail there :)

we like people 2 do a bit of digging though if they ride it jsut as it helps the trails progress

can meet you 1 day and show you were