Tavistock/plymouth training partners

paultrueman
paultrueman Posts: 118
Hi

Anybody in the tavistock/plymouth area want to get out for a ride this coming weekend, try to get 80/100 miles in the bag, normally like to average around 14mph on this sort or ride, plenty of tea and cake stops. have great route in mind taking in moors and then down to the coast

please p/mail me if interested.

Paul T

Comments

• paultrueman
    bump
  • yogi
    yogi Posts: 456
    Hi Paul,

Could always try the YOGi's. Check website for details. The Saturday road crowd are a good laugh... as are the other rides.

I won't be there this week as I'm off to the Dragon complete with sore throat and chest infection - great timing!
  • Tavistock Wheelers CC meet in the car park in front of the police station at 8am every Sunday morning. I probably won't be there this week, but there should be a few out on Sunday.
  • paultrueman
    Hi

Thanks, I did contact Yogi and sounds like i need to join you guys on a ride, I live in Yelverton and often see the yogi crowd passing thru, just not that keen on going out with a big group, but then i guess its a good way to meet like minded peeps.

Paul
  • yogi
    Hi Paul, you'll have a great time. Vaughan 'Green' Brean lives in Yelverton too, so we often meet him and a few others there when we are passing that way. You might have seen us this weekend?

We've got all types and abilities riding with us, so I'm sure you'd fit in.
  • paultrueman
    cheers, will hook up after the classic,
    thanks

Paul
  • yogi
    Come and have a chat if you get the chance. There will be at least 30 of us at the Classic and that doesn't include the ones that also ride for other teams.

My number is 3278 and I'll be riding a black Cannondale - you never know, you might see me.