Pierre Ballester and David Walsh make a comeback, too!

2»

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    aurelio wrote:
    I am glad to see that you regard this as being a 'brilliant' interview, instead of accusing Walsh of running a 'tedious campaign' against him....

Walsh brings something new rather than just recycling the same information over and over again.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    think also, given the sad news of Laurent Fignon's health situation, David Walsh should be looking at some research into what was going in the 80s at teams like Guimard's...though taking down Armstrong is number 1 I guess...deservedly perhaps given LAs political ambitions
  • avalon
    avalon Posts: 345
    edited June 2009
    Dave_1 wrote:
    One thing re Walsh's comments...he says LA is sacred of ever going back into court again to have the issues "thrashed out"...but from Greg's comments a few days back, isn't it very much going to another court case about Lance A's and doping? ...looks like a very dirty messy court case coming up for LA thanks to TREK but I bet LA gets TREK to do a deal...kinda agree with Walsh

Is this written in English?
    :?
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    Nice to see there are still people prepared to look behind the press release - vcn have been superb recently in asking the tough, critical questions