Exposure Lights - Great Service

grimpeur
grimpeur Posts: 230
edited January 2014 in Road buying advice
Just wanted to pass this on, good service should be commended.

I bought an Exposure Maxx-2 Enduro Light last Christmas and it served me incredibly well over winter. Expensive yes, but very bright and extremely well built.

Anyway, recently the battery life on charging was not up to it's previous emails. I emailed Exposure Lights / U.S.E. and got an immediate reply telling me to return the light so they could have a look at it. So I sent it off and a week later received back the light, completely repaired with a new PCB and ready to go. How is that for a fast turn around.

Some might say that they only honoured the warranty but having been on the receiving end of bad customer service from other bike companies in the past, Exposure Lights and U.S.E. deserve a big thumbs up!! :D

Comments

• How things must have changed!!
    I've just had a Maxx D light returned by exposure after being checked, with ' Several tests done, no faults found' yet it clearly has the exact fault it was sent in for.

It's such an obvious fault, it happens 30 seconds after switching it on, they simply couldn't have checked it..
    2007 Trek 6500
    2010 Specialized Allez Elite