2»

Comments

• Squaggles
    Squaggles Posts: 875
    Please explain the 'Bingo' thing ?
    The UCI are Clowns and Fools
  • avoidingmyphd
    avoidingmyphd Posts: 1,154
    the astana boys on the front was weeeird, admittedly, but doesn't LA like Cav? He often says nice things about him on twitter, and the most recent was complimenting his win in the semistage in Milan
    And Cavendish got another stage win. Good for him, great kid.

LA can be vindictive, but I don't think that's what was going on just now.
  • Quite Frankly
    Quite Frankly Posts: 386
    Well Popo seemed to try another pointless attack off the front but you wouldn't need to send two riders to the front just to set that up. Odd.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Squaggles wrote:

Have a look at this thread

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12623468

Basically he looks like a character called Bingo from an old children's TV show called the Banana Splits
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Quite Frankly
    Quite Frankly Posts: 386
    There was an 8 second time difference from the top 22 riders to the next 90 or so. No GC riders were in the top 22 though so it didn't matter.
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    There was an 8 second time difference from the top 22 riders to the next 90 or so. No GC riders were in the top 22 though so it didn't matter.

I noticed that - and it made me wonder why one of them didn't break away at the last minute to join the front group. Why don't they do that more often? They could grab a load of time that way.

...or do they, but just immediately get shut down?
  • Squaggles
    Squaggles Posts: 875
    Thanks Rich , haven't been on this site for a long while but really enjoying the Giro this year

RichN95 wrote:
    Squaggles wrote:

Have a look at this thread

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12623468

Basically he looks like a character called Bingo from an old children's TV show called the Banana Splits
    The UCI are Clowns and Fools
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,874
    garmin always hit the front too early
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    Look at the podium girls! They both look like they really want to do more than just kiss Menchov! :shock:

1243011500525-1mtx3csjdnqyx-850-65.jpg

:lol: