Where's Willhub at?

Bhima
Bhima Posts: 2,145
edited May 2009 in The bottom bracket
Just tried to send him a PM. Not working for some reason...? Not seen him post for a while now.

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Got himself banned - Didn't like the people on Bikeradar.

Don't you have him on MSN?
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    A mod said his account was deleted rather than being banned. I think he might have fallen on his sword in a fit of pique over some of the ribbing he took on here.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    he asked to be banned

the then decided to make a come back and it was noticed that his account had been deleted. so he could re register and return.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    Bhima wrote:
    Just tried to send him a PM. Not working for some reason...? Not seen him post for a while now.

I was wondering the same thing. I found his combination of naivety and attention-seeking rather amusing. He's young, and time will tell if the force is truly with him...
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • Bhima
    hmm...

It's annoying because he sent me a PM ages ago with a link to a map and, because he's been deleted, the PMs are gone too. Great. :|

Oh, and no, Redddraggon, I don't. Rarely on MSN anyway...
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    Got himself banned - Didn't like the people on Bikeradar.

Don't you have him on MSN?
    Works both ways,came out with some nonsense.Remember when he was selling a 605?
    (turns out it was a Garmin,or something,& not a Peugeot,as I thought!)
    Oh,how we laughed :lol:
    so many cols,so little time!
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • Ash_
    Ash_ Posts: 385
    a_n_t wrote:

Cake Stop's prodigal son!*

So he's still cycling and asking for advice. Good on both counts. Maybe he just doesn´t like us any more?

Well, it´s good to see that the knee pain issue that ran to umpteen pages on here has been resolved (although there were only about three posts in there relating to knees).

Seems to have been superceded by some rather nasty chest / heart issues though...

I thought I was a hypochondriac. How does he get out of bed in the mornings?

Oh and WillHub - I bet you're reading this. Come back to Cake Stop - We´ll all have a go at diagnosing your current issue too! Just remember to never take the answers too seriously.

Honestly - go see a doctor about it. Worrying about your health, even when there´s nothing wrong, can end up being as debilitating as real illness.

There, I finished with some actual advice.

* (Well, he would be if he started posting again)
  • FCE2007
    FCE2007 Posts: 925
    Hmmmm he might have a cute angina :wink:
    Powered by Haribo. Zwift convert P.aul Laws [x]
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    I'm flattered to see that I get a special mention in that CC thread.... :D

My guess is that dear old Will's troubles can be mostly put down to a severe aversion to sarcasm. I'm afraid there is no cure.....
  • STEFANOS4784
    STEFANOS4784 Posts: 4,109
    How strange. I'd have thought he'd at least acknowledge a post dedicated to him. I feel quite hurt :cry:
  • redddraggon
    Bhima wrote:
    Oh, and no, Redddraggon, I don't. Rarely on MSN anyway...

Probably best that way, he can be a pest on MSN...
    How strange. I'd have thought he'd at least acknowledge a post dedicated to him. I feel quite hurt :cry:

He knows the post exists, but there's no way he can post...
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • STEFANOS4784
    Can't he re-register as....um.... i dunno hubwill or summat :?
  • STEFANOS4784
    Ha ha, i think 'freehub' is Willhub! Just call me inspector 8)
    Show yourself mr.hub
  • a_n_t
    Show yourself mr.hub

:wink:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/search. ... or=freehub
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    100m Yeah right.
  • Bhima
    I'm not saying a word!

teef.gif
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Show yourself mr.hub
    No it's not.
  • STEFANOS4784
    willhub wrote:
    Show yourself mr.hub
    No it's not.

In that case just call me in...adequate :(
  • a_n_t
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    100m Yeah right.
  • Bhima
    WTF is that weird face jobbie :?

It's a weird face jobbie! :lol:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    edited September 2009
    willhub wrote:
    Show yourself mr.hub
    No it's not.

Wilhub

Glad you're still popping in here. I was one of the people who replied to some of your posts. I don't like to see anyone go elsewhere - it's supposed to be informative and fun on here. Sometimes things can get taken the wrong way or overheated, but you need to take the rough with the smooth. Bhima's still here and look and some of his posts!! :lol: Either ignore those you can't be bothered with or come back fighting with a witty repost. Perhaps it's something learnt with age/life experience (I'm 52 and I see you're 19), but I couldn't give a flying fcuk what people reply to me and neither should you.

On a final note, my completely unprofessional opinion is that all your worries and 'injuries' are only making you worse and stressed. Take a moment to think these things through and think of ways to eleviate some of them before worrying too much eg resting or diet, before shelling out money or going to the Dr's unnecessarily. We all get niggles,injuries and problems but a 'common sense' attitude usually works.

Anyway, that's my attempt at an 'olive branch'. Come on you know you want to come back really!!
    Now, about that Peugeot - is it still for sale?! :twisted: :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    I'm a very stressed person, I don't know why, sometimes I'm just sitting here thinking why am I stressed? As it makes no sense sometimes.

Some comments made by people on the forum do aggravate me and I'm not the best at taking jokes. I should not have had my account deleted but I did, I was in a pretty bad mood at the time and my mood was sliding down quickly at the time for unknown reasons.

When I said is NapD's physio stupid I did not mean it like that it was only a spur of the moment thing, of course they know more than me.

Suspending my account was just a childish act and even sillier requesting I had all my emails banned from the site too buy oh well you live and learn.

The Edge 605 is not for sale anymore, cant afford a 705 even after selling this as saving for a laptop.

And of course I'm willhub, despite the p155 taking I missed posting on this forum lol.
  • Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    Welcome back Will :D
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    hang on - so now there's 'willhub' and 'freehub' - who are both claiming to be 'willhub'...

or am I missing something....?
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Willhub is probably redddraggon
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    freehub wrote:
    And of course I'm willhub, despite the p155 taking I missed posting on this forum lol.
    *Knuckle-rubs all round!*

noogie.jpg
  • redddraggon
    freehub wrote:
    Willhub is probably redddraggon

It's not, my alter ego is Willn00b
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr