TELEVISED CRIT SERIES

josame
josame Posts: 1,162
edited May 2009 in Pro race
Which channel will it be on?
'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'

Comments

• sicrow
    sicrow Posts: 791
    I think from memory they are going to be on ITV4
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    ITV4, as indicated above. The first programme is on this Friday (22nd May) 7pm-8pm. It's listed as "live cycling" on the ITV web site, but obviously it's not live as the actual race is tomorrow night.

I hope I'll be able to avoid the result until I can watch the TV programme. I hate it when I see the result of a stage/race before watching the TV highlights. Knowing the result in advance makes it a lot less exciting.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • josame
    josame Posts: 1,162
    Cheers for that
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • GroupOfOne MkII
    GroupOfOne MkII Posts: 1,289
    Yeah they're all on the night after, so either 7-8 on Wednesday or Friday. Nice litttle build up to the TdF on ITV4, for those of us without Eurosport.
  • don key
    don key Posts: 494
    Agent57 wrote:
    ITV4, as indicated above. The first programme is on this Friday (22nd May) 7pm-8pm. It's listed as "live cycling" on the ITV web site, but obviously it's not live as the actual race is tomorrow night.

I hope I'll be able to avoid the result until I can watch the TV programme. I hate it when I see the result of a stage/race before watching the TV highlights. Knowing the result in advance makes it a lot less exciting.

On the same point, all of those classic cycling videos with the winner, name and picture, on the front cover, completely stupid on behalf of the producers. OK, some would know but I dont need or want to.